Friday, June 5, 2009


Blood and Chocolate

My favourite movie. Has the same plot as the Twilight but it is about werewolves. Awesome music. I can watch it again and again - it is always interesting. Within temptation's stand my ground is wonderful in trailer.

Agnes is gorgeous - although she is not SO famous, she is brilliant as The Werewolf. This golden eyes when she is "within temptation". While i was watching this i was shouting: eyes - eyes!This magnifique glance from under the eyelashes...

Sorry for this absolutely frank confession. Just want to write what i am tinking at the moment.

It's a blog, guys!

I don't condemn the people who think that the movie is primitive. But you should recognize that the nature is awesome, effects are tremendous.

Yours faithfully to all admirers of this film)))))))

Liz

4 comments:

  1. watched it. Very nice, really has the same plot with Twilight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally at least im not the only one and the best part is the more you watch it the more you like it. kinda like the chocolate addiction. always a classic in my book and you can never tire of watching it either nice choice sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to see it :-)
    Never heard of this movie before, but it sure seems to be a nice one.
    Also love the cover! I'm addicted to photo art... :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice movie! But I have to say I prefer Twilight.
    Twilight has more intense moments and I prefer the story. Concerning music, it's amazing how the music can make us feel a scene in a more intense/real way! Also amazing is the way when we hear a music we imediately can tell if we heard it on a movie and identifie the scene! I ha~ve no clue hos the musics are selected to be a part in a movie, but they sure play an important role on it! :-))

    ReplyDelete